STEP USA Expert Talk | Tobias Hartmann
Name: STEP USA Expert Talk | Tobias Hartmann
Date: March 29, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Join us for our next STEP USA Expert Talk:The GACC New York is proud to host Tobias Hartmann in our next STEP USA Expert Talk on March 29, 2023 at 9 AM EST | 3 PM CET.
Originally from Germany, Tobias has a proven track record as very successful entrepreneur in the U.S. Serving as CEO at Corsearch until 2021 and at Panopto till this very day, he also is chairman at Winmo.
Tobias is a rich source of information for ambitious entrepreneurs interested in learning more about how to found, scale and exit a company in the U.S.
He will share his expertise in these fields:
- How to manage and sell B2B SaaS/Software
- Short overview on private equity companies serving as investors
- How do private equity companies (P/Es) think about valuations in the SaaS/Software field and in general?
- How to work with P/Es companies
- What are CIM & ICP and why are they so important?
- What are Buy & Build, J Curve & ESG in the P/E sector?
- How do equity creation & exit plans work?
Participation is free, but space is limited. Please register here and save your spot today:
Contact Andrea Diewald for further questions: email@example.com
The German American Chamber of Commerce New York (GACC NY) was founded in 1947 and offers a wide business network in the U.S. and Germany.
In 2014, the GACC NY started the STEP USA program, a startup immersion bootcamp, that facilitates the U.S. market entry for (German) startups. It takes place 4 times a year in New York City.