INVENT Environmental Technologies, Inc.
- Environmental Technology
INVENT Umwelt- und Verfahrenstechnik AG develops, produces and globally implements innovative technical components, systems and processes for water and wastewater treatment.
INVENT Umwelt- und Verfahrenstechnik AG in its current Organisation originated in 1995 as a result of a management buy-out. In 2003, it became a stock-holding Company (AG). Since 2004, INVENT has been present in the USA with a subsidiary in New Jersey. Furthermore the INVENT group is represented with own subsidiaries in Australia, UAE and Italy as well as by commercial representatives, licensed partners, and authorized dealers in all of the world’s most important markets.
With our team of excellent and highly motivated employees, we concentrate on our core objectives of developing and offering our customers innovative, energy-saving and reliable products. We are convinced that this strategy will enable us to fulfil our vision of being the world market leader in the field of mixing and aeration. The focus of our activities is on applications in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment. Our product range encompasses the following fields:
Mixer | Mixing and Aeration Systems | Membrane Aeration Systems | Solid-Liquid Separation | System Solutions | Engineering & Consulting
- INVENT - Leaders in Mixing and Aeration
- INVENT - Product portfolio & Team
- The HYPERCLASSIC Mixer evoltuion 7 - Fluid mechanically optimized, low energy consumption, robust construction
- The HYPERCLASSIC Mixer/Aerator - for the toughest of applications
- Think Fluid Dynamix - Computational Fluid Dynamix at its best!
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Marcus HöfkenPresidentPhone: (973) 571-2223